We are delighted to now be able to offer GIFT VOUCHERS for our March-July 2014 Season of shows. Gift Vouchers allow you to buy the number of tickets you require which a friend or relative can then redeem for a People's Theatre show of their choice.
Gift vouchers are on sale now. Please telephone the Box Office on 0191 265 5020 or call in during opening hours to enquire or make your purchase. (Gift Vouchers cannot be bought online)
You can now select your own seats, book and pay for them online by clicking HERE.
Please do not e-mail the webmaster about ticket or login queries. Any such e-mails have to be forwarded to the box office, which means an unnecessary further delay in dealing with your problem.
About Booking Online
- **First-time users will be required to create a log in for themselves which includes a User Name and password.
- **Payment is taken via PayPal. Customers do not need a PayPal account to pay.
- **All tickets are non-refundable.
- Unwanted tickets may be exchanged for another night of the same production or for a different People's Theatre production in the same Season (subject to availability).
- Unwanted tickets for Visiting Companies can only be exchanged for a different performance of the same production (if applicable)
- Any special discounts or offers cannot be redeemed online - please telephone the Box Office
- Tickets cannot be reserved without a full name, address (including post code) and telephone number.
- Reserved tickets will be held for one hour.
- Tickets not paid for within the hour will be automatically cancelled and the seats re-offered for sale.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any tickets being automatically unreserved due to PayPal blocking or delaying a payment authoriasation.
Ticket Prices for Autumn/Winter 2013/14 Season
- Full Price £11.50
- Concessions £9.50
Concessions apply to Senior Citizens, students, children under 18 in full-time education & those in receipt of unemployment benefit
- Full Price £12.00
- Concessions £10
- Family Ticket £40.00 (2 adults & 2 Children or 1 Adult & 3 Children)
Ticket Prices for Spring/Summer 2014 Season
- Full Price £12.50
- Concessions £10.00
Save money with a Season Ticket!
Buy a Season Ticket to receive one Main Stage production FREE when booking for all five in the Season.
- Full Price £50.00
- Concessions £40.00
To book, either fill in a Booking Form in the back of our brochure or telephone the Box Office. (Season Tickets cannot be booked online). Season Tickets are available until Saturday 8th March 2014
Q: Which shows are included in a Season Ticket?
A: The offer covers People's Theatre Main Stage shows in a Season, excluding the Pantomime. Productions in the Studio Upstairs and Visiting Companies are also not included.
Q: Do I have to book all of the shows included in a Season Ticket at the same time?
A: Yes. For the discount to be applied, all the tickets must be booked at once. If, however, you find that a performance comes to clash with another commitment then tickets can be exchanged for a different date of the same show.
Q: Is there a deadline for booking?
A: Season Tickets can be booked until the last performance of the first Main Stage show in a Season.
Q: My tickets have odd prices on them
A: The way our Box Office works is that it prices a Season Ticket as a whole rather than individually. You will receive tickets for all of the Main Stage productions included in the offer and each one will be marked with a 'Season' price. Added up, this will come to the price of the Season Ticket.
10% discount for bookings of 10 or more. (This discount applies to People's Theatre productions only) Please telephone the Box Office to make a group booking as this discount cannot be applied online
ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Unwanted tickets may be exchanged for another night or for another production in the same season, subject to availability.
Tickets can not be reserved without a full name and address, including postal code.
Tickets reserved by phone or post must be paid for within 7 working days of booking. If tickets are reserved less than 7 working days before the performance they must be paid for by 30 minutes before curtain up on the night of the performance ( usually by 7pm )
Tickets not paid for within this time will be cancelled and the seats re-offered for sale
If you have not pre-booked, tickets may be bought at the box office on the night from 6.30 p.m., subject to availability
Please note: all concessions, discounts and exchange information listed here refers to People's Theatre productions only. Terms and Conditions for Visiting Companies may differ.
See the right-hand column for usual opening times.
The Box Office will be closed from Friday 20th December until Monday 6th January 2014
Please Note: We are closed all day and evenings on Bank Holidays