You can now select your own seats, book and pay for them online by clicking HERE.
Please do not e-mail the webmaster about ticket or login queries. Any such e-mails have to be forwarded to the box office, which means an unnecessary further delay in dealing with your problem.
About Booking Online
- **First-time users will be required to create a log in for themselves which includes a User Name and password.
- **Payment is taken via PayPal. Customers do not need a PayPal account to pay.
- **All tickets are non-refundable.
- Unwanted tickets may be exchanged for another night of the same production or for a different People's Theatre production in the same Season (subject to availability).
- Unwanted tickets for Visiting Companies can only be exchanged for a different performance of the same production (if applicable)
- Any special discounts or offers cannot be redeemed online - please telephone the Box Office
- Tickets cannot be reserved without a full name, address (including post code) and telephone number.
- Reserved tickets will be held for one hour.
- Tickets not paid for within the hour will be automatically cancelled and the seats re-offered for sale.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any tickets being automatically unreserved due to PayPal blocking or delaying a payment authoriasation.
Ticket Prices for Spring/Summer 2013 Season
- Full Price £11.50
- Concessions £9.50
Concessions apply to Senior Citizens, students, children under 18 in full-time education & those in receipt of unemployment benefit
Save money with a Season Ticket!
- Full Price £46.00
- Concessions £38.00
Book for all Main Stage productions in the Season and see one of them for free
To book, either fill in a Booking Form in the back of our brochure or telephone the Box Office. (Season Tickets cannot be booked online).
Q: Which shows are included in a Season Ticket?
A: The offer covers People's Theatre Main Stage shows in a Season, excluding the Pantomime. Productions in the Studio Upstairs and Visiting Companies are also not included.
Q: Do I have to book all of the shows included in a Season Ticket at the same time?
A: Yes. For the discount to be applied, all the tickets must be booked at once. If, however, you find that a performance comes to clash with another commitment then tickets can be exchanged for a different date of the same show.
Q: Is there a deadline for booking?
A: Season Tickets can be booked until the last performance of the first Main Stage show in a Season.
Q: My tickets have odd prices on them
A: The way our Box Office works is that it prices a Season Ticket as a whole rather than individually. You will receive tickets for all of the Main Stage productions included in the offer and each one will be marked with a 'Season' price. Added up, this will come to the price of the Season Ticket.
10% discount for bookings of 10 or more. (This discount applies to People's Theatre productions only)
All tickets are non-refundable. Unwanted tickets may be exchanged for another night or for another production in the same season, subject to availability.
Tickets can not be reserved without a full name and address, including postal code.
Tickets reserved by phone or post must be paid for within 7 working days of booking. If tickets are reserved less than 7 working days before the performance they must be paid for by 30 minutes before curtain up on the night of the performance ( usually by 7pm )
Tickets not paid for within this time will be cancelled and the seats re-offered for sale
If you have not pre-booked, tickets may be bought at the box office on the night from 6.30 p.m., subject to availability
See the right-hand column for usual opening times.
The Box Office will be closed during the day on the following dates:
- Thurs 21 - Fri 22 Feb
- Fri 8 March
- Thurs 14 - Fri 15 March
- Mon 25 - Thu 28 March
- Mon 8 - Fri 12 April
- Thur 18 April
- Mon 22 - Fri 26 April
Please Note: We are closed all day and evenings on Bank Holidays