- ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Unwanted tickets may be exchanged for another night or for another production in the same season, subject to availability.
- Tickets can not be reserved without a full name and address, including postal code.
- Tickets reserved by phone or post must be paid for within 7 working days of booking. If tickets are reserved fewer than 7 working days before the performance they must be paid for by 30 minutes before curtain up on the night of the performance ( usually by 7pm ).
- Tickets not paid for within this time will be cancelled and the seats re-offered for sale
- If you have not pre-booked, tickets may be bought at the box office on the night from 6.30 p.m., subject to availability
About Booking Online
- First-time users will be required to create a login for themselves which includes a User Name and password.
- Payment is taken via PayPal. Customers do not need a PayPal account to pay.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any tickets being automatically unreserved due to PayPal blocking or delaying a payment authorisation.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Season tickets cannot be booked online - please telephone the Box Office.
- Wheelchair spaces and carer seats cannot be booked online - please contact the Box Office
- Any special discounts or offers cannot be redeemed online - please telephone the Box Office
Ticket Prices for Autumn/Winter 2014/2015 Season
- Full Price £13.50
- Concessions £11.00
Ticket Prices for Pantomime 2014
- Full Price £14.00
- Concessions £11.50
- Family ticket £46.00 (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children)
Concessions apply to customers aged 60 and over, students, children under 18 years in full time education and those in receipt of an unemployment benefit.
Save money with a Season Ticket!
Season Tickets for the Sept 2014 - Feb 2015 Season are on sale now (available until Sat 20 Sept) Save ££. See the four Main Stage productions for the price of three. This offer excludes the Pantomime. Please contact the Box Office to book a Season Ticket as the discount cannot be applied online. Prices £40.50 full price / £33 concession General booking will open from the end of June.
Wheelchair spaces and carer seats in the Main Stage:
- Spaces W1-W5 and seats A9, C18-C21 (marked "r" on the seating plan) are for the use of wheelchair users and their accompanying guests.
- To book a wheelchair space and carer seat, please telephone the Box Office as they are not available online.
- These spaces and seats are for customers who need to sit in their wheelchair throughout the performance and their accompanying carer.
- Carers come free of charge.
- If any of these seats are unsold during the week of the performance they can be made available for general sale at the discretion of the Box Office staff.