Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £13.50 Concessions: £11.00
“If you’re looking for a fun stroll down memory lane this is the show for you ★★★★★” – The Live Review
Good morning, campers!
Join us at that legendary 1950s holiday camp Maplins. Will chalet maid Peggy achieve her burning ambition to become a yellowcoat? Will Gladys capture her boss’s heart? Will that rogue Ted ever stop trying to scam the campers? Whatever happens, don’t be late for the knobbly knees contest in the Hawaiian Ballroom!
We're excited to bring this much-loved, BAFTA-winning BBC sitcom to the stage!
Adapted by Paul Carpenter and Ian Gower from the original TV series by Jimmy Perry and David Croft.
“... funny, warm, light hearted comedy [that] is true to the original in every sense … perfect light entertainment” - Break A Leg
“ ... would have earned the approval of old Joe Maplin himself” – The Journal
“[a] great, light-hearted and uplifting play and the actors were exquisite” – North East Lifestyle Magazine
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets can be swapped to another night of the same performance, or a credit note issued.
- Concession price applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- Book for a party of 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. (All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively.)
- Season Offer - save ££! Book for this, Dracula, Season's Greetings, Go Back for Murder and Breaking the Code and receive all 5 plays for the price of 4. Give the Box Office a ring for details (available to book until Sat 7 Oct)
- Please note the position of the stage on the seating plan when booking - Row A is the front, Row S is the rear.
- Running time - Approx 2hrs & 5mins (this includes an interval)
- Customers are reminded that parking around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please leave yourself as much time as you are able to arrive and park (and buy or collect your tickets, if applicable).