Start Times: 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50 Children: £11.50
"action-packed, fast & fun ... a winner" ★★★★★ - Remote Goat
Who’d be a mother? You send your son out to the shops and he comes back with a handful of magic beans!
Yes, it’s the festive season once more and our ever-popular pantomime explodes onto the stage in a colourful, fun-packed, all-singing, all-dancing spectacular. We’ve got a lavishly costumed wisecracking dame, her cheeky, chirpy lad Jack, and a whole host of friends to take you on a thrilling trip up the beanstalk! But watch out – there’s a giant about!
The People’s Panto has become something of a Newcastle institution in recent years, so we’re proud to present this latest seasonal show, penned once again by Edinburgh Fringe award-winning writer Philip Meeks.
"fresh and exciting ... a special occasion for the family" - NE Theatre Guide
"if you like Panto it's got everything you'd expect and more!" - Break A Leg
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Save £4 when booking a Family Ticket. A Family Ticket covers a party of four - 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children. This discount will be automatically applied when you book.
- Book for a party of 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. This discount will be automatically applied when you book.
- Please note the position of the stage on the seating plan - Row A is the front, Row S is the rear.
- RUNNING TIME - approx. 2hrs & 30mins (this includes an interval)
- PARKING - Customers are reminded that parking around the theatre is very limited. Please leave plenty of time to get here and park.