Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £10.00 Concessions: £7.00
**The remaining performances are now sold out. Any returned tickets will be available on the door in person from 6.30pm**
Our Young People’s Theatre are proud to present William Golding’s legendary nightmare parable of civilisation descending into barbarism. Set on the microcosm of a desert island, a group of youngsters survive an air-crash; the absence of adult supervision means the law of the jungle soon prevails as the kids go feral.
Nigel Williams’ stage adaptation of the classic novel was hailed by The Guardian as having “a genuinely disturbing power”. The Telegraph said “guaranteed to grip older children and adults alike”. So come along and see the visual splendour and savage imagery of this action-packed exploration of the human soul’s dark side.
“striking …. well acted, well performed …” – Cuckoo Review
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Please note that seating for this play is limited and unallocated.
- Audiences are advised that the performance is in the round and seating is on the Main Stage.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Book for a party of 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount.
- RUNNING TIME - approx 2 hours (this includes an interval)
- Customers are reminded that parking around the theatre is limited. Please leave yourself as much time as you are able to arrive, park & collect your tickets (if applicable).