Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £13.50 Concessions: £11.00
“Season’s Greetings is some of the best work the People’s Theatre have performed this year and an unmissable run.” – Nights Out In Newcastle
Regarded as one of Ayckbourn's best works, this hilarious festive family reunion of yuletide disasters wrings every ounce of bitter humour from that time of year when we’re all expected to be compulsorily merry.
Prepare yourself for the season of goodwill with this uproarious, explosive mixture of mistletoe and wine, rows and tears, frustrated wives and eccentric uncles!
“A fun night at the People's to see Alan Ayckbourn's Season's Greetings. Fantastic set, brilliant cast of characters... and brilliant cast! I laughed a lot.” – NE Lifestyle Magazine
“... a great seasonal show - a perfect antidote to the tinsel and twee-ness of Christmas adverts” – Break A Leg
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance (subject to availability).
- Please note the position of the stage on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME The play will end at approx. 9.55pm. This includes an interval.
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please leave yourself as much time as you are able to arrive and park (and to buy or collect your tickets, if applicable).
- Publicity photo by Paula Smart
- Production photos by Jim Mohan