Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
"This is a magnificent production and is the People's Theatre at its very best" - Reviews etc
Few more poignant true stories emerged from World War II than the diary of young Anne Frank.
Published long afterwards by her father, the only family survivor, it records the minutiae of twenty-five months that two Jewish families spent in hiding from the Gestapo in an Amsterdam warehouse attic.
The constant secrecy, growing hunger and friction of living in such cramped conditions could not dull Anne’s vibrant personality or her passion for living.
Though ultimately tragic, the story offers an inspirational and uplifting view of humanity struggling to survive in adversity.
Amidst the despair there is always optimism, love and even the beginnings of romance, awakening within the heart of an effervescent teenager.
This amateur production of The Diary of Anne Frank is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French Ltd.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME approx. 2hrs & 15mins (this includes an interval)
- PLEASE NOTE a (herbal) cigarette is smoked during the play.
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.
“I still believe in spite of everything, that people are really good at heart.”