Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
One of TV’s most enduringly popular comedies comes to our stage, with all of the familiar characters we know so well. Here, in all of their BAFTA-winning hilarity, are the adventures of the cynical captain Edmund Blackadder, in his forlorn quest to survive the madness and buffoonery of all who surround him.
For all its pithy witticisms and knockabout humour, Richard Curtis and Ben Elton’s take on the First World War famously treads a sensitive line between the gallows humour of British soldiers and the tragedy of their sacrifice in the trenches of Flanders. We’re proud to do justice to both in our staging of this memorable classic.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please leave yourself as much time as you are able to arrive and park (and buy or collect your tickets, if applicable).
“I have a cunning plan …”