Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
From the day he was born, life has been a game of chance for Rory Connor. An ambitious working class lad, he fears nothing and nobody, playing the odds to claw his way up from the mean streets of Victorian Tyneside. Until one day his luck changes and suddenly things do not go as smoothly as he’s been used to ...
The dramatic stakes are high in this stage adaptation by Ken Hill of one of Catherine Cookson’s best-loved and biggest-selling novels.
This is a rare theatrical outing for this popular local classic, so book your tickets early.
This amateur production of The Gambling Man is performed by special arrangement with Sheila Land Associates and the Catherine Cookson Charitable Trust.
Publicity photos by Paula Smart.
Production photos (colour) by Richard Gardner and (black and white) Jim Mohan.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME approx. 2hrs & 30mins (this includes an interval)
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration of the local residents.