Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
"Do you really believe in the perfect murder?"
Legendary film director Alfred Hitchcock once said that if he was stuck for an original idea, the best way to get the creative juices running was to “take a hit play and shoot it”. That’s exactly what he did with English playwright Frederick Knott’s play – a West End and Broadway hit of 1952 that became a screen classic in 1954.
Fading tennis star Tony Wendice married his wife Margot for her money and now intends to murder her for the same reason.
But can he get away with it?
He thinks he’s planned the perfect crime but things soon go horribly wrong in this gripping tale of greed, blackmail and deceit.
This amateur production of Dial ‘M’ for Murder is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French Ltd.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME approx 2hrs & 20mins including an interval
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.