Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
"As ever with this theatrical powerhouse, great acting, tight direction and stage presentation delivered a wonderful evening ..." - Reviews etc
Mrs Bennet is determined to get her daughters married: the beautiful Jane; the clever Elizabeth; the bookish Mary; the immature Kitty; and the wild Lydia – all of whose lives are turned upside down with the arrival of a wealthy young man and his best friend.
This light-hearted tale of love and values follows Elizabeth Bennet as she learns the error of making hasty judgements and comes to appreciate what really matters in the snobbish social world of Regency England.
In bringing this literary legend to the stage, our production carries with it all of the wit and humour that made Jane Austen’s novel a classic comedy of manners.
This amateur production of Pride and Prejudice is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French Ltd.
Photo by Paula Smart.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME approx. 2hrs & 20mins (including an interval)
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.