Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
When the new vicar arrives at the sleepy English village of Dibley, the last thing the locals are expecting is a woman. But the irrepressibly cheerful Reverend Geraldine Granger soon wins over the hearts and minds of her flock.
Based on the much-loved BBC sitcom, this stage adaptation brings a selection of the best episodes of this multi-award-winning show to our theatre.
All of your favourites are here: Alice and Hugo, the star-crossed lovers whose combined IQ would struggle to reach treble figures; the colonically-challenged farmer Owen; and Mr Horton, the pompous chairman forever trying to make sense of his lunatic parish council.
Permission granted by United Agents with thanks to Tiger Aspect Productions.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- SEASON PASS Book for The Vicar of Dibley, The Diary of Anne Frank, Pride and Prejudice & Dial M For Murder and see all 4 for the price of 3. Please give the Box Office a call as this cannot be done online.
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration of the local residents.
“Come in if you’re sexy and you love Jesus!”