Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
“Anna Dobson’s clever direction of this warm, witty and charming story was inspired and credit goes to all who were involved ... A lovely piece of escapist theatre.” – NE Lifestyle Magazine
Nearly thirty years since it was first produced at the National Theatre, Alan Bennett’s stage adaptation of Kenneth Grahame’s beloved novel has become a classic in its own right.
Bennett’s trademark wry humour reshapes the adventures of Mole, Ratty, Badger and Toad into a witty, warm-hearted tale for young and old.
Shamelessly rose-tinted and misty-eyed, this is a delightful romp through a charming Edwardian England that is sure to warm your heart despite the recent snow!
Photos by Paula Smart, Wild Hearts & Wishes Photography
- INFORMATION -
- Suitable for all ages.
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the stage on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- SEASON PASS book for The Wind in the Willows, When We Are Married, The 39 Steps, Cooking with Elvis & Heaton! and receive the 5 shows for the price of 4. Please contact the Box Office as this cannot be done online.
- RUNNING TIME approx. 2hrs & 30mins (this includes an interval)
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please leave yourself as much time as you are able to arrive and park (and buy or collect your tickets, if applicable).