Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £10.00 Concessions: £7.00 Children: £7.00
When a young boy and his grandmother check into a seaside hotel, they soon realise that the group of rather odd ladies holding a conference there aren’t quite what they seem.
Soon, the boy finds himself fighting none other than the vicious Grand High Witch!
In our Young People’s Theatre production, David Wood’s script sticks closely to Dahl’s best-selling original novel, capturing its distinctive blend of comedy and horror that will entertain Roald Dahl fans aged 8 to 80!
This amateur youth theatre production of The Witches is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French Ltd.
- This performance is in our new Studio Theatre and seating is UNALLOCATED.
- Our Studio Theatre is on ground floor level and is wheelchair accessible.
- Age recommendation - 8+
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+, students or unwaged.
- CHILD PRICE applies to customers who are under 18.
- To select the concession or child price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- LATECOMERS will not be admitted until the interval.
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration of the local residents.
“My darling boy, you won’t last long in this world if you don’t know how to spot a witch when you see one.”