Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £13.50 Concessions: £11.00
A young man’s car breaks down one foggy night near a remote country house. Seeking help, he finds his way into the study via the French windows, only to discover the murdered body of its owner. It transpires that the not-so-dearly departed Richard Warwick was a sadistic bully, and there are many who might have wished him dead.
All is not what it seems in this house full of secrets, and its residents have plenty of surprises in store for the unwary.
Clues, motives, suspects, red herrings – can you help Michael Starkwedder to solve the mystery?
This classic whodunit from the masterly pen of Agatha Christie is a sure-fire winter warmer, so book early to get a good seat.
Customers are advised that this production contains a loud gun shot, smoking and language that may be offensive to some.
"a great night out ... fun, gripping and engaging" - NE Lifestyle Magazine
"classic Christie; interesting, uncertain and deliciously over-the-top" - Man About Toon
"a tense mystery which leaves the audience guessing throughout. Excellent" - Break A Leg
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Please note the position of the stage on the seating plan when booking - Row A is the front, Row S is the rear.
- Book for a party of 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount.
- RUNNING TIME - approx 2hrs & 30mins (incl. interval)
- Customers are reminded that parking around the theatre is limited. Please leave yourself as much time as you are able to arrive, park & collect your tickets (if applicable).