Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
Once again, we ring in the new year with a murder mystery from the Queen of Crime.
In a classic country house setting, Hercule Poirot and his sidekick Hastings must solve the riddle of a dead boffin and his stolen secret formula.
All the usual suspects are here: a woman with a secret in her past; a gaggle of heirs; the smooth secretary; a mysterious foreigner; and, of course, the butler. Christie masterfully choreographs her characters through a typically twisting, but engagingly riveting plot.
We guarantee that the coffee on sale in our foyer is completely safe – but the same can’t be said for those cups on stage…!
Audiences are advised that this production contains smoking.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration of the local residents.
“The truth is never horrible – only interesting”