Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
Successful, happily married writer Charles Condomine wishes to learn about the occult for a novel he is writing. But when he arranges a séance at his house, the dotty medium Madame Arcati inadvertently summons the spirit of Charles’s first wife Elvira - surely the most flippant ghost in literature - and hilarious marital mayhem ensues!
His greatest lifetime hit, Coward’s evergreen comedy of manners is as pithy and acidic as ever as we welcome it back to our stage. This spectral variation on the eternal triangle has rightfully been labelled the Master’s most improbable farce.
We’re sure that it will brighten a dark autumn evening if you come along to join the fun.
Audiences are advised that this production contains smoking.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME approx 2hrs 30mins (this includes an interval)
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please leave yourself as much time as you are able to arrive and park (and buy or collect your tickets, if applicable).