Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
Big Daddy, the bullying patriarch of a Mississippi cotton plantation, is dying of cancer. But his family want him to enjoy one last birthday. Meanwhile, failed football-star Brick stifles his impotency with booze and self-hatred, shunning his beautiful, feline wife Maggie in the process.
This 20th century classic from the pen of Tennessee Williams seethes with sexual tension in the sultry, oppressive heat of the American south. The unsettling chaos threatens to tear this dysfunctional family apart in the grandiose tomb that is their home.
This amateur production of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH LTD a Concord Theatricals Company.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 65+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.
“I'm not living with you. We just occupy the same cage”