Start Times: 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
Tickets: £14.50 Concessions: £12.00 Children: £12.00
"The People’s Theatre have taken Cinderella, one of the most well-known pantomimes, and with a few twists created the perfect panto for the Christmas season" - NE Theatre
There’s magic in the air here at the People’s this December!
Cinders, Buttons, Prince Charming and all their friends (and enemies – boo hiss those Ugly Sisters!) will be here to bring a sparkling shower of fairy tinsel to wintry Heaton.
With recent hits like Jack and the Beanstalk and Aladdin, we have built a reputation for bringing our audiences fun-packed Panto entertainment for the whole family. And at a price that won’t break the bank.
Our latest offering from the pen of TV writer Philip Meeks is no exception and we’re so excited for this fabulous festive Panto packed with jokes, songs and dancing!
Don’t let the clock strike midnight - get booking to avoid disappointment!
“It has everything you need for a sparkly Christmas treat for the family.” – Break A Leg
"an energetic, hilarious spectacle with a huge cast of talented performers of all ages" – Nights Out In Newcastle
Publicity photos by Paula Smart
Production photos by Jerry Cooper & Richard Gardner
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance, subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the stage on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- Please double check if you are booking an afternoon or an evening performance.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+, students & unwaged.
- A CHILD is a customer aged under 18.
- Babes in arms and children under 2 years old who can sit on your knee do not require a ticket.
- To select the concession or child price, go to the drop down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- SAVE £4 WHEN BOOKING A 'FAMILY TICKET'. A Family Ticket covers a party of 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children. This discount will be automatically applied when you book.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or during the hour before the performance starts.
- RUNNING TIME approx 2 hours & 30 mins (this includes an interval)
- PARKING Customers are reminded that parking around the theatre is very limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.
- This show contains flashing lights, strobe lights, loud bangs, dry ice and lots of fairy sparkle!