Start Time: 8.00pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
"Director Sarah McLane serves up a beguiling theatrical puzzler boasting performances which belie the description ‘amateur.’" - David Whetstone, Only In Newcastle
This is the first play in our new Studio Theatre. The venue, along with our new foyer, is wheelchair accessible. If you wish to book a wheelchair space, please give the Box Office a call as these cannot be bought online.
Otherwise, all of the performances are now full. Any returned tickets will be put back on sale as and when so it is worth checking back.
On a moonless night when the sea trout are ready to run, a man brings his new girlfriend to the remote cabin where he has come for the fly-fishing since he was a boy. But she’s not the only woman he has ever brought here …
This bewitching story from the writer of the award-winning smash hits Jerusalem and The Ferryman has been likened to a subtly crafted piece of chamber music. Teasing, haunting and sleek, it’s a play about the nature of relationships; but which has at its heart a mystery as glinting and elusive as a fish.
Audiences are advised that this production includes the gutting of a dead fish.
This is an amateur production by arrangement with Nick Hern Books.
- INFORMATION -
- Seating for this production is UNALLOCATED.
- Please note the later starting time of 8pm.
- Latecomers will not be admitted.
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME approx. 75 minutes. There is no interval.
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration of the local residents.