Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
On a 60s tribute tour, our two singers try to escape the past. ‘There’s a place for us’ says the song but is it true for Vicki and Gary?
A moving and humorous play by Tom Kelly, writer of The Dolly Mixtures, Bobby Robson Saved My Life and Geordie the Musical, with iconic songs like Bridge Over Troubled Water, Somewhere & Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
“an enjoyable evening’s theatre with just enough of the dark side to make us stop and think.” British Theatre Guide
“the 2 actors have wonderful voices that recreate the great hits” NE Theatre Guide
Presented by Baby Love Productions, LOVE SONGS written by Tom Kelly is a new play with classic songs.
The Box Office is closed during the day on Wed 16 Oct. Please book tickets for Love Songs below, or come along to the Box Office in person from 6.30pm when you can buy tickets on the door. Pre-paid tickets can be collected from 6.30pm on the night also.
- INFORMATION -
- This performance is in our new Studio Theatre and seating is UNALLOCATED.
- Our Studio Theatre is on ground floor level and is wheelchair accessible.
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- LATECOMERS will not be admitted.
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.