Start Times: 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
Tickets: £14.50 Concessions: £12.00 Children: £12.00
Come and join Dick Whittington, a country lad in search of fame and fortune, on his legendary journey to London. Will the streets be paved with gold?
There’ll certainly be laughs, songs and much knockabout festive fun along the way.
The People’s Panto has become something of a local legend in recent years and our shows sell out very quickly, especially the afternoon performances. So don’t delay if you want to book your seat for the hottest ticket in Heaton!
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance, subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the stage on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- Please double check if you are booking an afternoon or an evening performance.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 60+, students & unwaged.
- A CHILD is a customer aged under 18.
- Babes in arms and children under 2 years old who can sit on your knee do not require a ticket.
- To select the concession or child price, go to the drop down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- SAVE £4 WHEN BOOKING A 'FAMILY TICKET'. A Family Ticket covers a party of 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children. This discount will be automatically applied when you book.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date, and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or during the hour before the performance starts.
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- PARKING Customers are reminded that parking around the theatre is very limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.