Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50
Elyot and Amanda, once married, divorced, and now honeymooning with new spouses at the same hotel, meet by chance, reignite the old spark and impulsively elope. But only days after being reunited, they again find their fiery romance alternating between passions of love and anger.
In his classic comedy of manners, Coward presents a cocktail of wit as dry as the martinis that lubricate this high-spirited romp. Fizzing with sexual chemistry, his masterly wordplay serves up a refreshing draught of chilled whimsicality in a long-stemmed glass.
This amateur production of Private Lives is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH LTD a Concord Theatricals Company.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 65+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.
“It's a pity you didn't have a little more brandy. It might have made you more agreeable!”