Start Times: 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
Tickets: £15.00 Concessions: £13.00 Children: £13.00
The People's Panto is back with another magical adventure for the whole family!
Can anyone break the wicked fairy's curse and rescue Sleeping Beauty from her enchanted slumber?
Join us to find out in what promises to be a fun-filled romp through Pantoland!
✨ "slick, smart and big-hearted ... perfect for people of all ages to enjoy" - NE Lifestyle Magazine (Dick Whittington, 2019)
✨ "the perfect Panto for the Christmas season!" - NETheatre (Cinderella, 2018)
✨ "an absolute joy!" - NE Lifestyle Magazine (Aladdin, 2017)
✨ "action-packed, fast and fun ... a winner" - Remote Goat (Jack and the Beanstalk, 2016)
Save £ when booking a FAMILY TICKET. Get £4 off when booking for a party of 2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance, subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the stage on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- Please double check if you are booking an afternoon or an evening performance.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 65+, students & unwaged.
- A CHILD is a customer aged under 18.
- Babes in arms and children under 2 years old who can sit on your knee do not require a ticket.
- To select the concession or child price, go to the drop down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or during the hour before the performance starts.
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- PARKING Customers are reminded that parking around the theatre is very limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.