Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £10.00 Concessions: £7.00
A lyrical piece about existing on the cusp of growing up. Are we teenagers? Are we children? What are we? It's about bodies in flux and perspectives shifting; knowing change is coming but not what that change will look like.
Set in and around a swimming pool, The Changing Room follows a group of teens full of excitement, impatience and uncertainty, each with thir own secret worries and desires for what comes next.
This will be the Young People’s Theatre’s fourth time taking part in the National Theatre Connections Festival, but it is the first time we are doing a play with songs! Our young people always look forward to working on new and challenging scripts and we hope you will join us in celebrating their achievements.
This production of The Changing Room is part of National Theatre Connections 2020, supported using public funding from Arts Council England.
- This performance is in our new Studio Theatre and seating is UNALLOCATED.
- Our Studio Theatre is on ground floor level and is WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE.
- If you or a member of your party require a space for a wheelchair, we’d be grateful if you could let us know in advance.
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 65+ or under 18, students & unwaged.
- To select the concession price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively. (If other discounts/offers are being applied, this discount might not be available).
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- LATECOMERS will not be admitted.
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.
“We stand on the edge On the threshold of On the entrance to Stepping out from On the cusp…”