Start Times: 2.00pm, 7.00pm, 7.30pm
Tickets: £14.00 Concessions: £11.50 Children: £11.50
Come along with young Dorothy Gale and her dog Toto to be whisked off from Kansas to the merry old land of Oz.
This colourful, heart-warming romp has all of your favourite characters: the Scarecrow, Tin Man, the Cowardly Lion – and watch out for those witches and munchkins!
Our big-cast summer spectacular is packed with fun, drama, and frolics. So, young or old, we hope you’ll join us on the Yellow Brick Road to the other side of the rainbow!
This amateur production of The Wizard of Oz is presented by special arrangement Concord Theatricals Ltd on behalf of Tams-Witmark LLC Concord Theatricals Ltd.
With music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E. Y. Harburg, background music by Herbert Stothart, dance and vocal arrangements by Peter Howard, and orchestration by Larry Wilcox, is adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company, based upon the Classic Motion Picture owned by Turner Entertainment Co. and is distributed in all media by Warner Bros.
- INFORMATION -
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tickets can be EXCHANGED for another performance subject to availability.
- Please note the position of the STAGE on the seating plan. Row A is the front, Row S is the rear. The Row marked 'W' at the front = wheelchair bays.
- If booking for Saturday 18th, please double check if you are booking the afternoon or evening performance.
- CONCESSION PRICE applies to customers who are aged 65+, students & unwaged.
- A CHILD is a customer aged under 18.
- To select the concession or child price, go to the drop-down box that appears under 'Your seats' once you have selected your seat(s).
- If you choose to COLLECT your tickets, this can be done in advance when the Box Office is open or on the night of the performance from an hour before it starts.
- BOOK FOR A PARTY OF 10+ for the same date and receive 10% discount. All 10+ seats must be booked at the same time - discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
- RUNNING TIME TBC
- Customers are reminded that PARKING around the theatre is limited and parking restrictions are enforced. Please park responsibly and with consideration for the local residents.
“Oh, Toto – I don’t think we’re in Kansas any more!”